Do you have what it takes to join this dynamic and inspiring family-feeling company on its next leg of it is Journey? The ideal candidate must be a team player with a solid sales and customer-focused mindset. We are ideally looking for someone proactive in taking initiative. We expect the candidate to have a background and skill set in sales, merchandising, inventory management, training, and recruitment. We are a fast-paced and constantly evolving company looking to innovate and adapt to the new retail landscape. Are you ready to join the journey?
Do you have what it takes?
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, in French and English.
- 2+ years experience in a management role, preferably in the fashion retail environment.
- Ability to organize and manage stock effectively.
- Ability to merchandise the store according to the customers’ needs and visual standards.
- Proven track record for training and developing a team.
- Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through the store team.
- Flexible to work during the day, evening, and weekend shifts, based on customers and business needs.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Excellent time and priority management skills
At PILGRIM, our store manager sets the tone for their store and empowers their teams to deliver the best customer experience. We are looking for an assistant manager to create and execute the store strategy and operate at the highest standards. You will be responsible to generate sales growth through all facets of your store, visual merchandising, stock control and the development of your team. Our store managers are natural leaders and excellent coaches and provide the best customer experience in the industry.
- Use the Pilgrim Stylist program to reach and surpass sales goals.
- Use the Pilgrim Signature actions to promote optimal customer experience.
- Act as an ambassador for PILGRIM by understanding the company values and story.
- A PILGRIM store manager is a product expert. You should understand the trends, stories and product details and promote them to customers and colleagues.
- Ensure the store is configured optimally for a fantastic customer experience.
- Use the money mapping to make decisions and changes to the merchandising.
- Maintain strict control of inventory, money, and other PILGRIM assets.
- Ensure the inventory levels are accurate and maintain a shrink of less than 1% annually.
- Optimize the store organization, so replenishment is done swiftly and accurately.
- You will be responsible for establishing a personalized development plan for every team member of your store.
- Use and create contests to increase the store KPIs and team motivation.
- Conduct evaluation for every employee of your store. Use the S.M.A.R.T. method to establish objectives and the E.D.O.F. method to train your team for success.
- Ensure promotions, visual merchandising standards and markdowns are up to PILGRIM standards.
- Plan the store schedules, so they respect the SR% ratio established in collaboration with the District Manager. The schedules should be done, so it promotes an optimal customer experience.
- Protect and secure PILGRIM assets through staff awareness and coaching.
- Work closely with the Store Manager to plan and improve store operations.